Need to catch up on the P.A.W.S. Saga? Stocking your Kindle for the summer? Pick up the P.A.W.S. Saga box set this week for just 4.99 or read it for free on Kindle Unlimited.
Box set features
Book 1 – P.A.W.S.
Book 2 – Argentum
And Book 3 – Umbrae
Plus for this week only you can pick up Book 4 – Londinium for just $2.99 – get them all before the price goes back up!
Hey folks, I’ve got a treat for you this week – all four of my P.A.W.S. titles, P.A.W.S., Argentum, Umbrae and Londinium, plus my bonus set of short Tales from P.A.W.S. are all 99 cents/99p on Kindle this week.
The P.A.W.S. Saga on Amazon.com
The P.A.W.S. Saga on Amazon.uk
Tales from P.A.W.S. on Amazon.com
Tales from P.A.W.S. on Amazon.uk
How are you doing on the P.A.W.S. Saga? Here’s your chance to catch up. This week all 4 of my P.A.W.S. books – P.A.W.S., Argentum, Umbrae and Londinium are all on sale for just 99 cents/99p each. So step into the world of P.A.W.S.
I’m really excited today because I get to reveal the brand new awesome cover for the next book in my P.A.W.S. Saga, LONDINIUM. The cover was created by the hugely talented Rachel Bostwick who also made the cover for my new box set of books 1 to 3 that are now available on Amazon.
So here goes – drum roll please – LONDINIUM (The P.A.W.S. Saga 4), on presale now.
“The pea soup has spoken,” said Caradog. “You are destined for Londinium.”
“Londinium?” asked Miri.
“It was the ancient city from which London sprang. The P.A.W.S. Institute of Londinium is the oldest in the world. It started before the city of today existed and straddles the old and the new. Unfortunately, today it is run by a fool.”
Join Miri as she continues her journey through Umbrae and Londinium with the help of werecats, wild warlocks, an old dog, a duck, and a whole lot of pea soup.
The P.A.W.S. Saga continues with Londinium.
Need to catch up?
You can do that all in one place with a brand new box set of books 1 to 3. Now available on Amazon.
Hi everyone – Happy April Fools Day and welcome to the first day of Blogging from A to Z. During the month of April I’ll be introducing 26 characters from the P.A.W.S. Saga, one for each letter of the alphabet.
So without further ado let me introduce you to Alistair Wolfe:
“Charmed to be here. And of course it is only fitting that I Alistair Wolfe am the first character to be featured this month. A little about me – Wolfe, of course, is not my real name, but I love the irony of my chosen title.
I have been a werewolf for a long time now. Centuries if the truth be told. It all began with a trip to Transylvania with the alchemist Quentin Frakes. There I met Roman, the oldest of all the werewolves. Most folk show fear when they meet a werewolf. I walked willingly into Roman’s den. Roman not only turned me, but he took me under his wing as my mentor. He taught me the secrets of the werewolf. And I learnt that by consuming human flesh and blood I could become incredibly strong and virtually immortal.
But there is more. Over the centuries I have developed my hypnotic magic and have used it to build my own formidable and loyal pack. Ultimately I plan to elevate werewolves to their rightful place as rulers of the world. But as we are immortal we can take our time.”
You can read more of Alistair’s story in P.A.W.S. and Tales from P.A.W.S.
Want to win an audio book of Alistair’s story? Comment on this post with the name of your favorite villain and one random commenter will win the book.
Today on Paws 4 Thought we are happy to invite Diana Warren. Diana’s story is told by Leah Chiasson in Marked for the Hunt available on Amazon.
- Welcome Diana. So happy you could join us. Now let’s get started. Tell us what was it like growing up as a werewolf?
- Well, you see, I’m not exactly a werewolf. I am actually something called Faoladh, a hybrid between human and fae. Say it with me: FOW-LUH. You got this. Everything I’d been promised as a child, safety and protection within the Clan, was a lie. I learned that lesson pretty quickly. After I got away from that, I was forced to learn to live as a Clan-less wolf. No wolves were to be trusted, but there were a lot less of them out West than there were back in Wolf’s Head, that was for sure.
- So what made you leave your pack?
- The all-consuming fear that I was next. My father was killed when I was fourteen and there was no question that I was next on his list. It was sheer luck in the events that followed that allowed me to survive. The only option after that was to pack up and leave. If I wasn’t there, I wasn’t in that man’s way. As much as he would have liked to kill me for the fun of it, I think being out of his way was fine with him, too.
- Why are you returning now?
- My grandfather, the man that assumed the role of Alpha after my father’s death, had passed. It’s hard to believe that such a stout old man keeled over from old age. I didn’t think that was possible for faoladh.
- What’s the hardest part of being a werewolf (Faoladh)?
- It’s a toss up. On one hand, I have this beast inside of me with her own thoughts and desires and fears that I can barely handle at times. On the other hand, I never feel entirely safe. There are other clan-less wolves out there, looking to get me off their supposed territory or want to play with me for their own shits and giggles.
- What’s the most fun part?
- What’s your favorite food?
- By default, I guess I’d have to say chocolate. It does something to our systems, helps calm our beast nature. Then again, nothing beats a serving of really good mashed potatoes. They’re the freaking best comfort food. Instant is good in a pinch, but my Aunt Magda makes the meanest bowl of mashed potatoes that I’ve had the pleasure of running off with on Thanksgiving day.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- Somewhere there isn’t a magical community. Can you imagine the quiet, normal kind of life that would lead to? If you know where I might be able to find such a place, drop me a line.
- Do you listen to music? If so what kind? Who’s your favorite artist/band?
- I prefer metal and alt-rock most of the time. Some like to call my tastes a little cliché or dated, but that’s why I always invest in ear buds, right? I love to listen to Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, and Rise Against. Out of all of them, Stone Sour might be my favorite band.
- Who would you prefer to be the next Clan Alpha?
- I wish I could have seen what my father could have accomplished. I wish I could have seen what kind of man he would become over the years. There should have been safety, and maybe even growth, with him. It breaks my heart to think that his time was cut short, but I’m glad he isn’t here to see what kind of mess I’ve become.
- Anything else you wish more folk understood about werewolves?
- Not all of us are evil. It’s the greed of the human in us that makes us do the awful things that we do. It’s the greed of the human that pushes us to kill for power. Not the beast in us.
You can read more of Diana’s story in Marked For the Hunt available on Amazon.
Hey folks – it’s Friday and I’m feeling generous – sooooo how about a free copy of my short story Alistair. For those of you who have read P.A.W.S. you’ll know that Alistair is the evil werewolf dude who is the bane of Miri Katz’s existence. Want to know why he’s so evil? Well pick up a copy of Alistair to find out. Free this weekend.
Want to read more – pick up the rest of the Tales from Paws here.