Announcing a Grand Audio Book Giveaway!
Enter the rafflecopter for a chance to win audio books of Tea & Dark Chocolate, Alistair, Will There Be Watermelons on Mars?
Or a grand prize of a combo collection of P.A.W.S. and Argentum. The Argentum audio book is narrated by the awesome George Sirois and will be available very soon for purchase on Audible and itunes.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more details on my audio books check out my audio page on this blog.
Sibling of the World Award
A big thank you to Mike Wolff for nominating me.
Here are my answers:
- Orange or Green…Why?
Orange, because it was my favorite color when I was a kid (although I prefer purple these days.)
- Paper or Plastic…Why?
In reality a mixture of paper, plastic, and reusable bags (when I remember to bring them). It really depends on the store. Our main supermarket’s paper bags don’t have handles and as I often walk home from the store, that doesn’t really work.
- Fantasy, Science Fiction or Horror…Why?
Mostly fantasy (both to read and write) because I love losing myself in a magic world. I do read a fair bit of sci-fi too though and I’m the editor of two horror anthologies (Sins of the Past and Sins of the Future), so there’s that, though generally is not my preferred genre for reading.
- If you had to describe your writing style as an animal, what would it be?
A cat of course. Seriously yes – I’m a discovery writer and truly if a cat a wrote a book I think it would write it this way.
- If you could chose a super power to have, what would it be and why?
I want Mary Poppins power – to snap my fingers and make the house clean itself so that I have more time for my writing and my puzzles.
- Who is your favorite literary character and why?
Alice from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. I read the book over and over as a kid and often used to visit Wonderland in my games. (It’s also Miri’s favorite childhood book in P.A.W.S.)
- What is your favorite sandwich?
Grilled cheese with mushrooms.
- A fairy, a robot and a zombie walk into a bar…what happens next?
The barmen looks at them and says “is this some kind of joke?”
- How many books to you read a year…roughly?
On average one every couple of weeks, so 21.
- Social Media: a great tool for the Indie Artist or a hindrance to creation?
Can be a great tool, but it’s also really easy to get sucked in. That’s why I like to take my puzzle work out to cafes to work on – no internet to distract me. (I don’t have a smart phone and want to keep it that way!)
The official rules of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
- Describe yourself in one sentence.
- What are you reading?
- What are you writing?
- If you could meet anyone living or dead who would you choose?
- Favorite band or music genre.
- Ninjas or pirates?
- If you were a shapeshifter, what would your form be?
- Favorite way to relax.
- Ever done NaNoWriMo?
- Favorite season and why?
For those of you who missed the original post, here’s a replay of my interview with George Sirois over at the new science fiction and fantasy site, The Dragon’s Rocketship.