Over on Facebook the awesome Courtney Cannon posted this little book meme that took my fancy. I loved this one so much that I decided to make it into a blog post rather than just one on Facebook. So here without further ado are fifteen books (or in a couple of cases, authors or characters) I love.
- A book cover you love
Voodoo Butterfly by Camille Faye
Isn’t this gorgeous? This is truly the only book I can remember purchasing based entirely on the cover. But then I read the paranormal story set in New Orleans and fell in love once more. Oh and book 2 just came out and is on my TBR list.
- The last book you read and loved
Chasing Ghosts by E.A. Copen
I’ve read three of E.A. Copen’s awesome Judah Black novel and highly recommend them.
- The first book you ever loved
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- A book on your TBR list
Goblin King by R.R. Virdi
- A book you tell everyone to read
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- An author you haven’t read but will
- The character you would marry if he were real
- Your favorite book girl
- What book world would you like to disappear in?
Why Harry Potter of course! (I’d have go back a few years though so that I could go to Hogwarts. I think based on my age I’d have gone with Sirius, Remus, Lily and James … so …
- A book that needs to be a movie.
Mine of course – P.A.W.S.
- An author that you love
- An old school book that you can’t forget.
To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- A book not enough people have read
Excelsior by George Sirois
- An author that makes you laugh
We already mentioned the late and great Douglas Adams, so for this one let’s say Terry Pratchett and here’s my all-time favorite of his Discworld books, Thief of Time.
- Your current read
Grave Dealings by R.R. Virdi
So those are my fifteen answers. I’d love to hear yours!