Over on my puzzle blog I interview my son Joey, who collaborated with me on Paws 4 Logic.
Welcome to week two of Puzzler’s Wednesday. Today I’m happy to welcome my son Joey Kupfer who collaborated with me in the creation of Paws 4 Logic and is also the inspiration behind the animagus kangaroo, Joey Marks in P.A.W.S.
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I am weird, smart, and awesome.
- When did you start solving and making puzzles?
I don’t know exactly when, but probably a few years ago.
- What is your favorite kind of puzzle?
Probably Logic Problems.
- Which are your favorite puzzles in Paws4Logic?
I liked making the math one (Do the Math), it was cool. I also liked making the planet world cup one (Galaxy Cup), which is a different type of logic problem.
- What’s your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese
- What’s your favorite color?
- What do you like to do when you’re not doing puzzles?
I like to…
View original post 134 more words