Will There Be Watermelons on Mars? is free this weekend on Kindle. For an added bonus and a chance to win an ebook of Fauxpocalypse where my Vodka and Watermelons story was originally published enter this trivia contest on my puzzle blog.
Over on Amazon this weekend I’m giving away my short collection of speculative fiction set around Israel for free. You can pick up a copy here.
But wait there’s more! To coincide with the sale I’m running a trivia contest. Download your copy of the book, read the stories, answer the questions below and send me your answers. One entrant will win an ebook of Fauxpocalypse, the anthology where the first story of this collection was originally published.
So here are the questions:
1. Who took the photograph that appears on the front cover?
2. Who do I dedicate the book to?
3. What was the name of the street in Jerusalem Susie and Sasha lived on?
4. What was the name of Susie’s cat?
5. Who gave Susie and Sasha a ride when they were hitchhiking?
6. What was the name of the Arab village Na’ima grew…
View original post 64 more words